Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hudson Mill Bridge






Well, it has been several days since I've written. It's spring break for me right now and my husband and I are working on some projects at home. Today, we took a break and went to Hudson Mill Bridge near Oneonta. It's a coverered bridge that was built in 1934 and restored in 1984. I will probably look up it's history later on. You know, when I have time! There are seven old covered bridges in Alabama ( I don't think that's counting the one at the falls). Anyway, we want to eventually visit all of them. Are we boring or what?! Never mind!

There's so much I want to put on here, and thanks to my Dad, Nell and my cousin Jodie, I have lots and lots of interesting material on both sides of my family.

I'm sleepy now though, so the rest of the stories will have to wait...

More next time...

Karen Denise Rodriguez

No comments: