Friday, July 6, 2007

Random Thoughts

I'm thinking of David Finlaysom right now because he's sharing songs and stories tonite at Gadsden Vineyard. Obviously I'm not there but in spirit. I went to his blog today hoping to get a movie review from last night's drive-in. Getting details from Jose' is like pulling teeth that haven't even been cut yet. But I'm glad everyone had a good time!!! My attention span doesn't do double features. Unless it's Spongebob...

I also thought of Michael Bynum because I saw a new novel by Joyce Meyer titled "The Penny" and I saw some straight tangerine juice for sale at the Wal-Marts. Strange the things you remember...I guess it goes back to the details...

I talked to Lori Howell recently. I really enjoyed our chat. It's always encouraging to talk to her. Thanks, Lori!!!

I just got back from the falls. The sight and sound of the running water is both soothing and invigorating to me. I can't stay away for long. Oh, it was nice to have my husband with me...

Thank You, Lord, for family and friends, rain, scenery, food, shelter...EVERYTHING!!!

1 comment:

David Finlayson said...

As per your request...go check Friday's blog. Yes, we had a great time. Both movies were fun and so was the company. Sometime you need to throw cation to the wind and join us. I consider you an official member of The Drive-In Mafia!

Friday night StoryTeller's went great. Though you missed it...are we still on for your family reunion?